To get your O2Vent
- You will need a prescription from a physician that indicates they are ordering an oral appliance with airway. The prescription should state :”Oral Appliance with airway” or “O2Vent”.
- Take your prescription to a qualified sleep dentist
- Your dentist will determine your dental fitness for an oral appliance
- Your dentist will take impressions of your teeth to customize your device
- Your device will then be crafted. This may take several weeks
- When your device is ready your dentist will contact you to schedule your customized fitting